The Canadian Winter School is a rich and unique opportunity to foster interprofessional collaborative relationships and embrace new knowledge, while advancing our continuing education and professional development goals. This year's School will be held at the Fairmont Château Lake Louise, Alberta, from February 11th to 15th, 2018. The theme of the 2018 Winter School is: Automation and the Evolution of Personalized Patient Care and the program is designed to maximize interaction between participants, faculty and industry partners.
As an industry partner, the Winter School gives you exposure to participants from three associations: the Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists, the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology and the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists. The Winter School provides you with a unique opportunity to:
• Connect with leaders in the medical physics and radiation oncology community
• Develop relationships and position your brand and products with key decision-makers
• Increase your company’s visibility and image
• Learn about emerging issues in the oncology community in Canada and beyond Gold, Silver and Bronze partners benefit and gain access to networking opportunities at the social events: The Welcome Reception on Sunday, February 11th and the final banquet on Wednesday, February 14th
• In addition, there are 5 coffee breaks in the program, 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners which provides time for interaction and networking
We are committed to a mutually beneficial relationship with our industry partners. Please contact Nancy Barrett, Executive Director of COMP to discuss how we can best work with you to ensure that you meet your objectives.
Click here for sponsorship opportunities!