2018 CRPA CONFERENCE - OPEN FOR REGISTRATION !
Published by Mara Juneau
Published on January 30, 2018
The CRPA 2018 Conference in Quebec City is less than 4 months away!
Dear Radiation Safety Professionals and CRPA colleagues; The CRPA Annual Conference in Québec City will begin Monday, April 30, 2018, at the Hilton Québec, less than one year after the end of the conference in Saskatoon.
Your organizing committee will be ready to welcome you with a remarkable Scientific Program:
- Quality scientific presentations on ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- Workshop on human factors (including CNSCs project: the success factors for RSOs)
- Workshop on dose and imaging with the new CRPA working group.
- Special Emergency Session with a demonstration of Environment Canada and Environment Québec mobile units
- Site visit to Université Laval COPL and an innovative radiopharmacy.
The Social Program and the Companion Program promises to live up to expectations and will include:
- Welcome Reception
- Exhibitor’s Reception
- Hospitality Suite
- Banquet with musical entertainment
- An opportunity to experience the many charms of a beautiful city that chronicles 4 centuries of history
The start date is less than 14 weeks away, so register soon and book your hotel!
Please visit the conference website for all details: CRPA 2018 Quebec City and welcome to Quebec City!
Manon Rouleau and Stéphane Jean-François
Co-Chairs, Local Organizing Committee
CRPA 2018 Conference