Pieces of Interest from COMP week of June 27, 2016
Published by Mara Juneau
Published on June 27, 2016
Week of June 27, 2016
- In memoriam: A beautiful Facebook tribute page to the life of Dr. Michael Sharpe can be found by clicking here.
- New programming details for the ASM in St. John's: Check out the up to date agenda here, as well as the "things to do in St. John's and Newfoundland" discount programs specially negotiated for ASM attendees here.
- Blog post for the BC Cancer Foundation by Dr. Michelle Hilts: Planting seeds for future researchers. (Check out her 3 other posts while you are there!).
- Have you seen the new Annual Report yet? Click here for the interactive format.
- Know any of these people? Great Canadian representation at the AAPM Summer School in Chantilly, VA: