Pieces of Interest from COMP week of March 2 – Hormesis Podcast Episode 4/CCPM Board Director/Cardiac Ultrasounds Software Authorized by FDA/IC3dose Abstract Submission Deadline Extended/Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting Abstracts due!
Published by Sarah McCabe
Published on March 02, 2020
- Check out Hormesis Podcast episode #4 – Radiomics: How to (maybe) classify your future
- The Canadian College of Physicists in Medicine will be looking for one new Board Director in 2020. The term for the position is three years, renewable for an additional term of three years. Read more about the position here.
- The First Cardiac Ultrasound Software that uses Artificial Intelligence has been authorized by the FDA.
- Abstracts submissions for The 11th International Conference on 3D and Advanced Dosimetry (IC3Ddose) will be now be accepted until March 6th!
- DEADLINE to submit abstracts for the Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting is this week!