Pieces of Interest from COMP week of May 14-JSM Registration Open!/The CNIC?/Cape Breton Cancer Centre Positive Impact on Patients/Radiation and Malware
Published by Mara Juneau
Published on May 14, 2018
- September 12-15, Montreal, QC - the CARO-COMP-CAMRT JSM Registration is now OPEN. Here are the links to access:
- keynote speakers
- accommodations and travel
- sponsorship opportunities
August 1 is the deadline for Early Bird Registration savings.
- The Canadian Nuclear Isotope Council: Leaders in Healthcare, Energy and Research Forge Alliance to Ensure Canada Remains a World Leader in Life Saving Isotopes. Click here to read the newswire article and here for the Council's official website.
- The continued growth of the Cape Breton Cancer Centre allowed this mother to battle her breast cancer surrounded by her "be all and end all" support system, click here to read more.
- This article provides insight into the cybersecurity risks with radiation treatment and malware, click here to read.